Last updated: April 05, 2018
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
• To enable certain functions of the Service
• To provide analytics
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use analytics cookies to run the Service. We may use analytics cookies to track information how the Service is used so that we can make improvements. We may also use analytics cookies to test new pages, features or new functionality of the Service to see how our users react to them.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service.
What are your choices regarding cookies?
• For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google Click Here
• For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft Click Here
• For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla Click Here
• For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple Click Here
• For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
Where can you find more information about cookies?
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites: